A bewitched dice game! The kettle is bubbling and seething already. But the witches still need the right ingredients for her potion witches gather: the sparkling witchweeds at night, the rare spiders a day. Now the witches need a lot of luck in their search. For day and night can wechselnl in Hexenwald quickly.
Watch out! Not suitable for children under 3 years. Choking hazard because of small parts!
This build-it-yourself kit gives users a fascinating insight into the groundbreaking technology of 3D printing. Print your own parts yourself at any time - so individual, so easy, so flexible - for use in your own home! Either with the supplied printing examples, different examples on our eLearning portal (fischertechnik-elearning.com) or with your very own print data. The robust 3D printer is easy to build and can be used for 3D printing of different parts. Users acquire basic knowledge about 3D printing and an insight into this revolutionary technology that promises high future potential. PC software for controlling the printer via the USB interface. The eLearning portal offers exciting, instructional activity information and videos.
- 3D-Controller with Atmel microcontroller, USB interface for PC (USB port Micro B, incl. interface cable), 4 step motor drivers (for x-, y-, z-axis and extruder), one power output (MOS-FET) for the extruder nozzle (hot end), connections for 3 limit switches and a temperature sensor, DC port for voltage supply 19V, 6,3A. Dimensions: 150x90x25mm.
- Sofware 3D Print Control, with slicer and printer control, specially adapted to fischertechnik 3D printer (Windows 7, 8, 10). Numerous finished printing examples contained as G-codes.
- 4 high-torque step motors (x-, y-, z-axis, extruder), 3 mini push-buttons (as limit switches for x-, y-, z-axis), heated nozzle (for 1.75 mm Ø filament) with temperature monitoring, printing bed with removable printing plate.
- Incl. power unit (AC input 100-240V, DC output 19V, 6,3A, 50-60Hz).
- Incl. high quality filament (50g roll, PLA, 1.75 mm diameter). High quality filament (PLA) in special fischertechnik colors (50g roll oder 500g coil) can be ordered separately.
Size: ca. 44,0 x 15,0 x 31,5 cm No. of models: 1 No. of parts: 890
Warning: Not suitable for children under 14 years!
For several days now, the peace and quiet in the jungle has been broken repeatedly by loud honking, squeaky tires and screeching brakes! The reason: the jungle taxi competition! Players try to collect several animals and use route cards to create the longest possible route for their taxi. But they first have to win exciting duels against their fellow players in order to collect route cards.
Contents: 48 route cards, 12 duel cards, 4 start cards, 4 round cards, 24 animals, 2 cloth pouches, 1 set of game instructions.
Age: 5-99 years
Number of players: 2-4 persons
Game duration: 10-15 min
Warning: Not suitable for children under 3 years. Small parts. Choking risk.
Read words, write and spell.
How do we spell "pirate"? Lie down the right letters to create the fitting word to the picture. The cheeky parrot on the revolving disc explains to you how much letters you are allowed to take. On the backside of the picture you can check if your answer is correct. That way, children will enhance their reading abilities through game based learning. This game especially trains: language development, reading techniques and concentration.
Content: 45 picture-cards, 90 letter-cards, 1 revolving disc with a parrot
Warning: Not suitable for children under 36 month!
Why does an airplane fly anyway? Why does a boomerang come back? Why can a helicopter stay rigid in the air? And why does a frisbee has to be rotating to be able to fly? Eight action experiments can provide you with an answer to these and further questions. Moreover they offer a lot of gaming and handicraft fun. Go on! Discover the world of flying with experiments.
1, 2, 3…go! Because of the limited time, Differix got even more difficult. During the allocation of the cards you must pay a lot of attention and compare the cards. Is the dog wearing security glasses? In which direction does the tail of the cat point? The player that allocates the most cards correctly in the limited time, wins. Children and even adults can train preception and logic thinking while playing this game. Who finds the hidden differences?
How does a Rocket work, how do astronauts train for the weightlessness, how long does a flight to the moon take anyway? Join us on a adventorous mission in space an learn everything a real astronaut has to know.
Warning: Not suitable for children under 36 months!