Since 2004, the proven construction toy for children has only been represented with a few construction kits in the German and international market. Soon it will be available again in almost the entire original product range from the year 2003!
, founded in 1971 in Germany, later based in Switzerland, unfortunately fell into financial difficulties in 2004 and was finally auctioned in 2006. In 2006, our German company PeWa-Consult e. K.
acquired the majority of the huge inventory of finished products, as well as all production documents and all injection molds. Many of the sets available at that time can still be completed and delivered from the former Lasy
inventory on individual parts. Missing parts of the standard sets are manufactured with the original injection molds on German machines under German management in our sister company in Taiwan. This ensures that all new parts correspond to the original parts in design and quality! The unique Lasy
quality makes the difference to the many plagiarisms that have existed for decades under the most diverse brand names.
In addition to that, as the manufacturer of the original, we are the only supplier to offer the entire product range of the last Lasy
catalog from 2003 with two exceptions:
- The computer interfaces for the Lasy-control series are from the year 2003 and, of course, no longer correspond to the state of the art. We sell remaining stocks only to collectors.
- Concerning the "furniture" sets from the Lasy-VIVA program, we also sell remaining products only to collectors. A new production of the original is not possible since the original injection molds for Lasy-VIVA were not included in the auction in 2006.
Building blocks that inspire!
- the right construction kit for children!
Why construction kits?
A frequently asked question. In the development phase children are always looking for new construction possibilities. Ready-made toys offer little space here. Building blocks that give freedom to the creativity and imagination of the child are more useful in this case. These two characteristics are an important key to success in the child's future life. Knowledge is at the 2nd place (Albert Einstein)!
Construction kits for small children contain large and only a few different (2-3) components. The components should have a simple and clear shape and be combinable.
With age, the child refines his motor skills and learns to think and act more complexly. Therefore, the component size can be reduced and the number of different components can be increased. The complexity of the component shape is also slowly increased.
This development process is different for each child. Parents and teachers must carefully observe when the child is ready for the next step. It is important that the child has enough time to discover and enjoy the possibilities of the construction kit. Building only in accordance with the construction instructions or by default by parents or teachers is the wrong way. Help makes sense if the child's play is accompanied so that the child can discover new things himself. Only then the learning effect is optimal!
Why - building blocks?
Why - construction kits?
- There is no block in the Lasy system which only fulfills a certain function. Each module is multifunctional! There are no limits to the child's imagination! Creativity and technical understanding of boys and girls are maximized.
- The simplicity of the blocks stimulates children to play along. Playing fun and the joy of playing develop themselves. Even without building instruction, successes are very fast and motivate them to continue.
- Even complex models can be implemented with a manageable number of different blocks. The adaptation to the age of the child is easily possible through a selection of the right blocks.
- The training of concentration, logical thinking, spatial imagination, anticipation, problem solving, eye-hand coordination and fine and coarse motor motions occur quite easyily. The child trains these qualities in the game unconsciously and thus stress-free.
- The original Lasy components are characterized by their quality and their service life.
- For educators worldwide, Lasy is a recognized teaching tool. Lasy building blocks have been used successfully in kindergardens and schools since the beginning of the 1970s.
- Well-known institutions have distinguished Lasy:
Due to the versatile use possibilities of the building blocks, Lasy
only manufactures universal construction kits.
The many included model proposals give only an initial insight into the many combination possibilities. After a short period of time the children design themselves and look for new ways, solutions and inventions. It is amazing how the creativity in each child is stimulated and promoted by Lasy
forms. This fact is always evident in construction contests.
Why is the - system so unique?
is the first system whose shapes / dimensions of the building blocks have been designed according to the rules of the geometric series .... ¼: ½: 1: 2: 4: 8 .... Therefore, all building blocks can be installed three-dimensionally together without special connections (for example, clamping nubs).
With every addition / extension, there are even more possibilities for combining and the value automatically increases. New combinations are discovered and the building blocks always remain interesting.
Children in all parts of the world play Lasy
every day - whether in Tokyo, Bangkok, Sydney, Cape Town, Djakarta, New York, Toronto, Beijing, Lima, London, Paris, Vienna, Warsaw, Berne or Berlin.